Welcome to Michael Thomas – Remax of Cherry Creek! Your privacy is important to us.
Personal information we collect
“Personal Information” is information about an identifiable individual, such as their name, mailing address, email address, or phone number, whether used alone, or when combined with other personal or identifying information which is linked or linkable to a specific individual. We collect Personal Information and other data from you to improve the Site and services we offer, and to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
If you contact us through the Site
When you contact us with questions about our services, our business, or other matters, we will use any information you provided us, including your name, email, phone, and residence information to resolve your request or answer your inquiry, or to provide additional information related to that inquiry. We may also place you on our marketing list for information related to your inquiry or which we otherwise believe would be of interest to you, and we may otherwise use your information as described in this Notice. You will always have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications by following the instructions provided in our communication.
How we use your Personal Information
We use Personal Information to:
- • respond to inquiries or service requests and monitor such responses;
- • provide information about and market our products or services resolve problems;
- • manage the Services and assess usage;
- • inform you of offers or new features that we believe may be of interest to you;
- • provide information or services you have requested;
- • process or maintain your subscription to a newsletter or mailing list;
- • target advertising or content, or for other advertising, promotional or marketing purposes;
Legal basis for collecting and using Personal Information
We only use your Personal Information for the purposes set forth in this Notice and based on the following legal grounds:
- • your consent (as permitted by applicable law);
- • to carry out the performance of a contract or because you have asked us to take steps in order to enter into a contract;
- • our legitimate business interests, including:
- o managing our relationship with you;
- o direct marketing;
- o product/service development and enhancement;
How we share Personal Information
We do not sell or rent Personal Information to marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
Your rights and choices
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information:
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our services.